- Create a body movement/choreograph a dance to Freedom Train For Kids Rap lyrics. Freedom Train For Kids Rap lyrics
- Create a body movement/choreograph a dance for the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Create a body movement/choreograph a dance for the Star spangled banner.
- Create a video to show what Freedom means to you.
- Create a PowerPoint presentation to show what Freedom means to you.
- Create a body movement/choreograph a dance for other patriotic songs.
- Create a Human Body Board game called,
Trackin’ Freedom Train Facts.
- Print out the Freedom Train Fact Large Game Cards or the Math Fact Large Game Cards, with questions on front and answers on back of standard size sheets of card stock that you can laminate and cut apart. This includes the SURPRISE cards: Move forward three spaces, Move back two spaces, Skip a turn, Trade places with another player. The SURPRISE cards are also used to draw from the deck.
- Create a RR track using standard white cardstock (with printable RR track provided) Color or paint the track, then laminate. Lay RR track cards on the floor to walk around. Write START and FINISH on two of the floor cards with permanent marker. Place shuffled deck of cards in the center of the circle with the question side up. The SURPRISE cards are shuffled in with “Surprise” on top and the directions on the bottom.
Printable LARGE Railroad Track (Curve Pieces)
Printable LARGE Railroad Track (Straight Pieces*)
* Plan to print out the number of STRAIGHT RR track pieces you will need to make the size of track necessary to accommodate for your size group.
- Players take turns drawing cards. If the player answers correctly they move forward one space. If they answer incorrectly they stay on the same space. Player’s card goes to bottom of deck after turn. The first player to reach the finish line wins!
- Create a
Trackin’ Freedom Train Factstable board game using either of the 2 different sizes of RR tracks: Printable Railroad Track for Young Ages or Printable Railroad Track for Older Ages provided to accommodate a younger or older aged group of students.
- Print out the RR Track on card stock. Color or paint.
- Tape it thoroughly together on the back and then laminate.
- Write START and FINISH on 2 RR ties next to each other.
- Provide game markers.
- Print out the Freedom Train Fact Small Game Cards or the Math Fact Small Game Cardswith questions on front and answers on back of standard size sheets of cardstock. Laminate and cut apart) This includes the SURPRISE cards: Move forward three spaces, Move back two spaces, Skip a turn, Trade places with another player. The SURPRISE cards are also used to draw from the deck.
- Play according to the directions on the Human Body Board Game.
- Create and perform a cheer about the Freedom Train coming to your city/school.
- Create and perform a dance about the Freedom Train coming to your city/school.
- Treasure Hunt for Freedom Train Facts.Print out Freedom Train Fact Small Game Cards or the Math Fact Small Game Cards on cardstock.
- Find a treasure box that can be used.
- Draw a treasure map with Map Key and Symbols for students to follow to find hidden treasure box.
- Put fact inside a plastic sandwich bag with some type of snack.
- Once students find the treasure box, open and sit in a circle and each student read the fact before all enjoy their treat.
- Variation: Write clues to lead students to discover hidden treasure.
- Variation: Have an egg hunt. Print and cut out facts or math facts provided. Then put the cut out pieces of paper inside plastic eggs. Hide the eggs. After students find the eggs, have them sit in a circle and tell the Freedom Train fact found inside the egg to the group.
Motivating kids to discover their United States freedoms and
honor the military heroes who paved the way for
all to achieve their American Dream.
FREEDOM TO DISCOVER & CHASE YOUR DREAMS!
Freedom Blog 4 Kids
Teachers- Here is an opportunity to start a freedom dialogue among your students! Potentially a club could be formed with adult supervision to monitor the blog and praise the language and acts of caring that promote freedom inside your school or homeschool community.Learn More
Help Each Loyal Patriot (H.E.L.P.)
Here is a fantastic Community Service project your school or organization can consider starting. It will be exciting to find out about organizations where you live that are helping American Veterans and their widows and families.Learn More